4th of July



Thomas and I got up super early in the morning and went on down to Provo to catch the final day of the annual hot air balloon festival. There were SOOO many people there, and I loved seeing all the colorful balloons as they were being filled up and prepared for launch. I felt incredibly jealous as they all began to lift off, one by one and soar away into the sky. Someday we're going to have to find an opportunity to take a ride in one of those things....





As they got ready to lift off I went to the edge of the field and Thomas gave me a lift up on top of this crazy high wall (Thomas thinks it was only 12ft or so, I think it was MUCH higher!) to get some better shots.





To see some more shots, check out the gallery on smugmug!



May God bless America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment