1st Anniversary

Yesterday my husband Thomas and I celebrated our first anniversary. We went up Thursday and stayed at Johnson's Mill Bed and Breakfast in Midway (where I shot Doug and Cassie's Wedding earlier this year- absolutely GORGEOUS location) and we had a wonderful time. Our friend Grant recommended this pizza place there in midway that we went to for dinner, and it was some of the best true "italian style" pizza that I have ever had. As an additional bonus, they had some live music there the whole time we were eating.

The lake was beautiful, the room was amazing, and we went on leisurely walks to take photos of the grounds while we were there. It's a very peaceful place, and I highly recommend you look into it if you are looking at staying somewhere for a special occasion in Utah.







The swans, I am told are not the modest type. And it was true: they came right up to me as I was taking their photos as if they knew what was going on.







Thomas bought me some beautiful flowers and an anniversary band. I certainly feel loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment