Katie Photographer



I recently decided to expand my portfolio to include a Action Photography and a Profession section. So I just posted on Craigslist not knowing what kind of responses I'd get. On my list for this upcoming shoots are: Massage Therapist, Cosmetology School, Road bike racing, yoga, kids skateboarding and playing soccer, and a runner/softball player. I'm really looking to having this experience as it's unlike anything else I've done. My first, and completed shoot, was actually of a photographer. It's a funny life as a photographer because you can't do photos for your wedding, difficult to do self-portraits, and though possible it's much easier to get another photographer to do family portraits for you. So we wandered around downtown Provo (if you can call it downtown...) and took pictures of each other. Worked out quite well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment