Singer/Songwriter Katherine Gee



Katherine is a dear friend of mine and has always been a performer. We did a couple musicals together in middle school, then created and ran a children's musical theater camp a couple years ago. She's now getting started in her journey of sharing her voice with the world. So I did a photoshoot for her (and labeled myself as her official photographer :D)




Halfway through our shoot, after we entered a stranger's yard and took pictures in front of their house, Katherine suddenly says "I know why you like photography, Whitney! It's because you now have an excuse to be mischievous and sneak around." So there you have it: my true motivation to be a photographer. It has nothing to do with the people or the art or the creativity. It's just an excuse to break the rules. I've always been the rebellious type.



The first song is called Sunshine and Rain. It'll be released on itunes in about a month. Look her up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment