Dallas Roberts Esthetics



I did a photoshoot for the Esthetics division of Dallas Roberts Academy. It was unlike any experience I've had before. I was little bit intimidated because I only spent 10 minutes getting ready that morning and I don't do anything to take care of my skin or style my hair... but I did get some neat photos :) They were a really fun group of girls and I just walked from room to room to photograph a little bit of everything.









When I was told they wanted to pose for the above photo, I had never heard the name of this device (and don't remember it now) but basically they sandblast your skin to remove dead skin cells. How cool is that!



And one of them was going to have baby! So since I was there anyway... we had to take a couple photos.



To see more photos, visit the
full gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment