Emery



Emery is the most adorable kid I have ever seen (this will probably change once I have children of my own). We just went for a walk and took photos along the way. I never knew a scowl could be so cute! She kept running to the flowers or grass in order to rip off whatever she could to bring home to Mommy.





Unfortunately for Thomas and me, this wasn't just a normal photoshoot. I took Emery on a walk while her mother packed for the move. Our neighbors Brit and Aaron moved to Cedar City (and they took their Emery with them! sigh...) We will miss this family very much.




To see more photos of Emery, visit: the full gallery

1 comments:

BrittWilk | May 10, 2009 at 9:19 AM

thanks, whitney! we miss you guys already - so glad we got to do lunch before we left. we think emery is so cute too... :) thanks again for the pics. we love them!

Post a Comment