Carolyn's Bridals



A couple weeks ago my friend Carolyn was in town for a few days, and she asked me to do a bridal shoot of her (even though it was a few months after her wedding). We've been talking about doing a shoot together for a while, and this was the perfect opportunity, as she had her dress with a friend here in Salt Lake City.





For this shoot I paired up with Catherine from Beautiful You Makeup (www.beautifulyoumakeup.com) who did a wonderful job on Carolyn's hair and makeup before I met up with them. We ended up shooting at a private man-made lake near Catherine's house in West Jordan. We shot right up through sunset and even a little afterward using some of the studio lights I brought along.





Carolyn was a fantastic subject, and looked incredibly natural in front of the camera! I was extremely excited with how these turned out, and plan on using some of the techniques I used this time in future shoots.













If you want to see more (and I know you do!) click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment