Kelsey's Bridals



Last month Scott Myler was kind enough to let me come along as a second photographer/assistant on a bridal shoot he had planned in the Little Sahara. I was thrilled to be able to accompany them and pick up a bit more of Scott's technique. As we were driving down there, we got lost and I am so glad that we did! We ended up finding the most awesome place; it used to be a gas station and was full of broken-down vintage cars and had an amazing rope swing in a backyard next to it. And the backgrounds that the buildings made.... ooooh man. I was in heaven. We did eventually make it on out the sand dunes (and I am DEFINITELY going back), but the moral of this story? Never ask for directions- you never know when a wrong turn might be the exact one you need. Thanks Scott!

















To see more click here.

1 comments:

Miranda Tate | September 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Once again.. aboslutely amazing pictures.. :)

Post a Comment