Weber Wedding



Mike and Crystal got married in August at the Salt Lake Temple on what had to be one of the busiest days of the year! I spoke to the coordinator at the temple while waiting for the happy couple to come out and he told me that almost 90 weddings were scheduled for that day. What this meant was that pretty much at any given time there were 3-4 entire wedding parties (usually 25-80 people each) taking photos outside the temple at the same time.



It's always a challenge to find the right wedding party waiting outside if I have not met the bride and groom's families before (which is the most common situation). Fortunately, Crystal had given me what I thought was a sure-fire way to identify the right group. She told me that all her bridesmaids would be wearing bright pink and white polka-dot dresses. "Fair enough," I thought. "Shouldn't be too hard then." Well, I show up and right away spot a girl wearing a dress with bright pink and white polka-dots on it. I immediately ask if she's here for Mike and Crystal's wedding, and she grins and tells me that she isn't but she spotted a group of girls wearing the same exact dress in the waiting room on the grounds. Turns out she just liked the dress! :)



We had to wrangle a bit to get position, but we ended up getting some very fun shots before our time was up.













To see the rest of their gallery click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment